superconni

Re-Upload-function For Rejected Photos?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Hello guys, dear screeners,

After many photos of mine have been rejected because of minor reasons, I corrected those and uploaded them again. But the statistic is not changing, I have still a high rejection-rate, although some of the rejected photos are now in the A.net-database.
Is there a possibility to re-upload photos without the first upload being listed as rejected?
To use the re-upload-function I have to enter the photo-id# that is only given for accepted photos.

With best regards,
Adrian
superconni

jorge1812

RE: Re-Upload-function For Rejected Photos?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Doesn't make any sense as the acceptance ratio would be useless in this case when it doesn't count until the pic is accepted or you are banned for uploading the same pic again and again.

georg

JeffM

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Quoting Superconni (Thread starter):
Is there a possibility to re-upload photos without the first upload being listed as rejected?

Thanks for the laugh.....! If it was rejected, then what do you want to call it?

superconni

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi,

there might be a possibility to limit the re-uploads. For example you an only re-upload a photo two times and you can't re-upload, if you have to many rejection-reasons or if your photo has not just a minor point of criticism

Adrian

PS: Dear JeffM, please consider, that it is not easy for me to express my opinion in English...

[Edited 2009-07-12 10:38:21]
superconni

ptrjong

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Quoting Superconni (Reply 3):

I don't think Jeff is laughing at your English, he's laughing at the idea that you could get three rejections for the price of one... It really doesn't matter if it's the same photo or not.

Peter Smile
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)

JeffM

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Quoting Ptrjong (Reply 4):
I don't think Jeff is laughing at your English, he's laughing at the idea that you could get three rejections for the price of one... It really doesn't matter if it's the same photo or not.

Exactly.

superconni

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok, then I'll recall what I've said to JeffM.

What about the idea in reply #3? The limitation?
superconni

jorge1812

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:26 pm

What if you have one rejected for info, second time for level and third time for soft - all easy to correct but wouldn't give you a further chance...

georg

Jalap

Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 am

Quoting Superconni (Thread starter):
After many photos of mine have been rejected because of minor reasons

I think we've all been there and usually that very much is our own fault.

Double checking your pics in the queue usually helps to spot those minor faults yourself, then you can pull them from the queue an upload again, which basically is what you are suggesting here  Wink