WingsFan
Topic Author

Spotting At Kbuf

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 am

Hi..
I just signed up. Nice to see you all....
Like many of you here, I have been spotting at KBUF for few years from a couple of popular locations ( Flying Tigers, Parking lot near Genesse/Cayuga which now houses Make a Wish Foundation office). I have not frequented Flying Tigers locations since Mercy Flight took over.

I have seen a couple of posts where NFTA had asked spotters to leave for not having permission. I would like to know if anyone here has actually tried contacting the new owner regarding their policy about allowing spotters use their property. If yes, does anyone has officially received OK?

I have never really photographed from either locations, but I plan to venture into it this weekend...I just don't want to end up having 'friendly' conversations with NFTA.

BTW ..anyone planning to go spotting this weekend?

Regards,
WingsFan

United_fan

RE: Spotting At Kbuf

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Quoting WingsFan (Thread starter):
I have never really photographed from either locations, but I plan to venture into it this weekend...I just don't want to end up having 'friendly' conversations with NFTA.

Well,my 'conversation' was anything but friendly with those wanna-be's. From what I have read,Mercy flight is very friendly towards spotting. I haven't been to BUF in 2 years. If you want to come to ROC,hit me up!
Champagne For My Real Friends,and Real Pain For My Sham Friends