parton87
Topic Author

SOS Help!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I need som help here. I recently coming home after a couple of days flying and I recorded several take-off´s and landings. The problem started when i plug-in the cable to downloading the files to the computer.( I bought a new camera this year, a panasonic lumix t27). Only the pix not the videos was downloaded and after several hours and after downloading a program called "photofunStudioHD it worked. Then my next problem, I filmed some of my videos vertical and it look great on the camera but on the computer I can´t rotate it. The picture is lying down if you understand what I mean? I´ve uploaded one video to youtube and thought maybe I can edit it there but i dosn´t worked

Anyone who knows if you can rotate videos with any program or internetsite?

Appreciate any help!

JohnKrist
Crew

RE: SOS Help!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 pm

On the t27 the movies are located in a separate folder, not too intuitive as you have to click through a tree with weird named folders.

I have used Blaze to rotate and edit video files, they have a free 14 day trial, but I think it's limited in output movie size like 640x480. Go here:
http://www.blazemp.com/rotate_video.htm
Airliners.net Crew-Head Support
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT