In this related thread I am asking for advice about spotting in and around Toronto and Montreal. If I am going, I'll be staying for a week and want to break up the trip between a few days in Toronto and Montreal. If weather and time permit, I'd love to nail some birds while I am there and I'm wondering what airports are best to do that.
- YYZ has the iconic gas station shots, but other than that the airport seems rather inaccessible.
- YTZ has some great shots with the Toronto skyline in the background. Where would I need to go for those?
- YZD worth a visit at all? Would be amazing to catch something exotic there, but I wouldn't be too thrilled about wasting one of my few precious days there waiting.
- YOW sees a lot of Canadian North 737-200. Are there any schedules for them? And how accessible is that place?
- YTR same question as for YOW. Any way of finding out about the traffic in advance and is photography possible there?
- YUL seems great. Can I move around on public transport or would I need a car?
Thanks so much in advance