Next month I'll be making a photography trip to Toulouse and Barcelona, hoping for some decent southern autumn weather. I hope that you can help me with a couple of questions. For starters:
* Is there any regularity in Beluga arrivals/departures? Days of the week, times of the day?
* There's a nice Scamble airfield guide for TLS, but it seems to omit a spot next to the Rwy 14R end and taxiway, probably on a hillside. Is this an accessible and nice spot?
Photo © Javier Gonzalez - Iberian Spotters
Photo © AlphaSierra - Roma Spotters Club
* The Taxiway company offers two Airbus works tours (I know, no photography), an A380 factory tour and a bus tour. Has anyone done the latter? Is it worthwhile?
* Has anyone visited one of the 'Exhibiciones Aéreas' days at Sabadell? Are these anything like airshows?
* I'm thinking of renting a bicycle to get around at BCN, taking it in the train to the airport which is allowed. Does this sound like a good idea?