MatthiasLefevre
Topic Author

Upload Photos No Reply

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Hello

Five or six days ago I uploaded some photos. The problem is that I haven't got any reply jet.
The site says that you should get a reply the same day you upload a photo.

Is there anyone who can help?

MatthiasLefevre

DL747

RE: Upload Photos No Reply

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi Matthias. First, I'd like to say welcome to the site, as I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum also. The screening process takes far longer than 1 day, more like 8-10, so that is when you will see a reply. Out of curiosity, could you post the photos you uploaded. To find these photos, click on the PHOTOS tab, then Photographer's Corner, then Upload Queue Status.
Just like the shirt says, Boeing Builds It Better!

dlowwa

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Quoting MatthiasLefevre (Thread starter):
The problem is that I haven't got any reply jet.
The site says that you should get a reply the same day you upload a photo.

The current queue length is about 7.5 days, so your images will be screened in less than 24 hours from now. However, I took a look at them, and can let you know that it would be best to remove them before they are screened, as they will be reject for a number of reasons. It would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the acceptance criteria here by checking out these pages:

Editing Guide

Rejection Guide

There you will learn about what we look for, and what kind of things present in your images (borders, window reflections) that we don't allow.

MatthiasLefevre
Topic Author

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks for the reply. I'll check the pages you proposed.