777KIWI
Topic Author

Absolutely Hopeless At Editing.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello A.net forum members.

I have had a few tries at editing and submiting photos to a.net but i always edit them incorrectly. ( i have read the guides and i am slowly getting better) I was wondering if you could give me some advice on what photo would be most likely to be accepted if any.

http://imgur.com/a/y5JaJ

Thanks

777KIWI
A bad day spotting is better than a good day at work.

DL747

RE: Absolutely Hopeless At Editing.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am

First off, this should be movd to the fedback forum. Unfortunatey, your pics are too disant and need too much cropping, thereby resulting in a quality rejetion. A couple might be workable. Could you pick you best and get back to us? That is too man images for me to give feedback on every single one. You really need to fill the frame with your subject and keep the shutter faster for moving aircraft. I noticed most of your moving shots are blurry, and terefore not fixable.
Just like the shirt says, Boeing Builds It Better!

mjgbtv

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:52 am

I would try one of the ones with the ATR with the water in the background. It looks like some of those might work, assuming that the originals are large enough to crop closer without losing the quality.

If you want the best feedback you should make sure that the photos can be viewed full (for submission) size wherever they are hosted. The ones in the link display smaller than A.Net size so some things can not be evaluated accurately.

DL747

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:51 am

Quoting mjgbtv (Reply 2):
I would try one of the ones with the ATR with the water in the background.

Yep, me too. If they aren't blurry.

Quoting mjgbtv (Reply 2):
If you want the best feedback you should make sure that the photos can be viewed full (for submission) size wherever they are hosted. The ones in the link display smaller than A.Net size so some things can not be evaluated accurately.

We will have to see.
Just like the shirt says, Boeing Builds It Better!