CPierre
Topic Author

Re-submitting Rejections With No E-mail Link.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:19 am

I haven't been getting e-mails from Anet about uploads for some time (2008). It didn't matter before since the editing software I was using really only made any shot good enough ... or not. Now that I have upgraded, I'm ready to (attempt to) fix some of the rejections, but don't have a link from the screeners to re-submit it. I sent a note to support about my e-mail problems in January, but no change (ie no e-mails on accepted or rejected photos). Is there another way to submit re-edited rejects to the screeners?

The searches I've done of the Forums show similar e-mail problems, but no solutions.

Gary

Reject reason: dark
Reject reason: Very nice but needs a small increase in contrast. Thank you. contrast personal

aussie18
Crew

RE: Re-submitting Rejections With No E-mail Link.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 am

Try this link-Should store some of your most recent rejections over last few months with rejection reasons and screener comments included.
http://www.airliners.net/myphotos/rejects.main

Than re-upload the previous rejected images again with the corrections made, Also helps to leave a note in the screener comment field as to what corrections you've applied to the image from previous rejection.

Cheers Mark

dlowwa

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 am

Quoting CPierre (Thread starter):
but don't have a link from the screeners to re-submit it.
Quoting CPierre (Thread starter):
Is there another way to submit re-edited rejects to the screeners?

Just to be clear, you do not need an email to re-submit the image. Any rejections will need to be re-submitted to the regular queue here.

The re-upload function is only for images that have previously accepted.

whales
Crew

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Gary

The problem is probably with your service provider, and the emails are being filtered out there. You can try and get hold of your sevice provider ask them to unblock it, or you can open a gmail account, which is what I have and seems to work well, as I get all my rejection mails.

Cheers

William

CPierre
Topic Author

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks to all! While searching the forum for an answer, I got the impression there was a special link sent out for re-submission. The "no e-mail" problem is a separate thing I'll have to sort out later.

Gary
one of my talents is making things harder than they actually are.