nevh1
Topic Author

How Do You Buy Prints From A.net

Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 pm

I have just started using this site and I want to try selling prints. How are they sold? So far I have not seen a single "buy photo" button next to any of the images on this site. Can someone please show me a photo with a "buy" button next to it.

derekf

RE: How Do You Buy Prints From A.net

Sat May 25, 2013 6:39 pm

You don't. Some of us have been asking about this for a while and apparently discussions are in progress. Like they have been for years.
DM don't appear to care about the issue - that much is pretty clear, despite the fact there is still mention of it on the upload page.
If you want to sell prints of your photos don't upload them here and if you want to buy prints you'll have to go elsewhere.
Whatever.......

jid

Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 am

Buying prints as Derek says has been 'in development' since DM took over so can't be too high up their list of priorites, if its on the list at all!
G7EPN is back after 15 years! Operating all Bands 80mtrs -> 70cms QRZ DX

GPHOTO

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 am

It would be nice to have this feature back, it gave an easy way to sell the odd little print to the average site visitor without the hassle of arranging it yourself.

nech1: If you want to buy a print of a photograph on the site, you'll need to contact the photographer. On each photograph on the site, next to the photographers name is a link labelled "Contact" with a little mail symbol. Click on this and you will be able to contact the photographer directly.

Best regards,

Jim
Erm, is this thing on?