QANTAS077

Screening Emails

Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 pm

hi all,

just wondering if there is a problem with these or if they're still being sent. I have a few rejections and they all have personal on them but without the email I cannot see the advice. Is there a reason why I'd not be getting them?

thanks.

aussie18
Crew

RE: Screening Emails

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 am

Hi,

There are issues with screening emails not being sent and received, Sometimes it works and other times they do not show, Only thing I can suggest is checking your spam folder to make sure they are not there.

If you check - Photographer's Corner and rejected photos it does quite often show the personal message as well after the listed rejected reasons.

Cheers Mark

QANTAS077

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:33 am

certainly not in the spam file as I have nothing in it...and the rejected list doesn't show any of the message.

ThierryD
Crew

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 am

This is sadly a quite common issue but something we are working on and while we made some progress it doesn't work for everybody.

Apart from checking your spam folder, as Mark suggested, you may also want to check with your email provider that they don't block emails from Airliners.net, because sometimes emails are blocked at the source and don't even make it to your spam folder.

Another option is to switch to another email account. Gmail and Yahoo are normally working fine with Airliners.net mails.

Also you might wanna check the Rejected photos page again as the personal messages should be listed there in the bottom right corner where it says " Reject reason"; the message is not highlighted or something so it is easy to miss but it should be there.

Should you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at support@airliners.net

Cheers,

Thierry
"Go ahead...make my day"

MUC_Spotter

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 am

Hi,

I went into several loops with Thierry regarding the same issue (thanks a lot for your patience!   ).
However, everything we tried did not work and in the end I switched to a gmail account that now forwards my eMail-messages.

Regards

Andreas

ThierryD
Crew

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Quoting MUC_Spotter (Reply 4):
thanks a lot for your patience!  

Anytime, Andreas!   Would have loved to find an easier and quicker solution.

Thierry
"Go ahead...make my day"