olegchaplin
Topic Author

Missing Photos In The DB

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:15 am

Hi everybody!
I have missing more than 200 photos in the DB! Anybody else have the same problem?

Regards,
Oleg

bustin

RE: Missing Photos In The DB

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 am

Hi Oleg,

Quoting olegchaplin (Thread starter):
I have missing more than 200 photos in the DB! Anybody else have the same problem?

Me too. Around of 300 pictures missing. I think that airliners crew must know the problem and wiil be overcome in short time.

Regards

Bustin

aussie18
Crew

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 am

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, We were not aware of this and it has now been passed on to our IT development team to be addressed.

Please be patient and hopefully it is corrected soon

Cheers Mark

olegchaplin
Topic Author

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 am

Thanks Mark. Will be waiting...

Psych

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

I have about 100 photos that have disappeared.

I am afraid that the site appears to be falling apart at the seams over the last few months. My concern is that what we have seen of late might indicate that at some point the whole house of cards will come tumbling down. I am no IT expert, but a lot of sticking plasters seem to be required to keep things afloat. Is there any reassurance on offer that DM are giving appropriate attention/investment to what appear to be these worrying glitches?

Paul

PanAm_DC10
Crew

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi All,

As Mark noted we are aware of this specific issue and have reported it to our developers with as much detail as possible, we regret the inconvenience. If you're experiencing the problem could you please post the exact amount of images you have in the database and the exact amount you cannot see please as this will be most helpful.

Paul,

Whilst we regret that this bug has occurred and apologise for the inconvenience the issue of site stability is constantly being monitored and worked on by our IT team. Unfortunately the age of the core site infrastructure requires a lot of back end work which many do not see. We had an hour of it today but the work was essential, just like any other website. I cannot agree with your statement that this is a house of cards waiting to fall down and nor does that statement assist us in resolving this issue for the community.

Can we please stay on topic and that is the issue of all images not appearing.

Thanks and regards

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible

wilco737

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Paul has explained and noted the issue and it is being worked on.

Thread will be archived.

For further reports of bugs, please refer to the bug report thread in the site related forum

Report The Bugs Here (Part 4) (by Moderators Feb 28 2013 in Site Related)

Thanks.

wilco737