ctflyer

US Charter Airlines

Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:08 am

Back in 1999 we were scheduled to fly to the Caribbean on a charter flight operated by an American International L-1011. The airline then stopped flying and we were placed on an Omni Air International flight instead. I would like to know if anyone ever flew on a charter flight operated by American International and if you could please share your experiences?

Also what other charter airlines past and persent have you been on and what was the experience like?

madmax

RE: US Charter Airlines

Sun Oct 08, 2000 9:42 am

I once took a flight on SunJet, EWR-FLL. Sun Jet isnt around anymore. I had a so-so flight. The delays getting on the plane were rediculous. The fare was the cheapest we could find at the last minute so we went for it.($150 i believe.) It was definately a no-frills airline and the plane used was some middle-eastern 737.I wish i had been interested in aviation then so i could have noticed what airline livery it was painted in. Anyway the flights were ok and there were no meals on the 2 1/2 hour flights.
-MC

RE: US Charter Airlines

Mon Oct 16, 2000 9:21 am

I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences with any US Charter or Low Fare Airline. My favorite Low Fare carrier is my name.