Airtran 717

Tue Oct 10, 2000 8:09 am

Well, My trip was VERY Good. I flew from GPT on Airtran Airways on N950AT on June 20, 2000. I flew on the Brand New Boeing 717. We took off at 2:10 PM. We Flew at FL150 for 20 Minutes and then Ascended to FL390. It was a Very Smooth and Quiet Ride. I loved it. At 4:40 PM. and then when I got to DFW. I went to the American Concourse. I boarded a Super 80 with MD-82/83 Cards which means it was an EX-RENO. I did not get the tail number. We did a Powerbacking out of DFW. I took off and arrived in San Antonio at 6:15 P.M.

The Trip home was pretty much the same. I Boarded an American Super 80 and Left at 12:15. I left from SAT to DFW and then after I arrived at DFW. I headed to the Airtran Gate and Checked in. After that, I boarded 717 N940AT. I took off at 4:55 and once again it was a Smooth and Quiet Ride, We landed in GPT at 6:05 and I disembarked and that was the end of my journey.

June 20-24 2000  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 30 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos