SQA340
Topic Author

United B747-200 Conessieur Class

Mon Oct 16, 2000 10:02 am

This trip was back in 1993 when I was 7. I lived in san fran at the time and was travelling with my mom to visit relatives in PIT. This is on the way back.

We were in ORD in the middle of the day and the airport was crowded. We checked in at the gate. It was in the C concourse. I got my boarding passand I had a seat on the upper deck!!! My mom had a seat on the lower deck and was afraid to leave me alone on the upper deck with strangers. This guy that sat next to my mom said I can take the seat! And we made the ileagal swicth. Nowadays Im like dammit ! I wanted to sit on the upper deck 'cause I never had before!! My seat was in C class by the exit door. The reason I could tell it was a -200 cause of the spiaral stairs that went to the upper deck. We pushed back and departed smoothly. The seat was the old C class seat and at the time when I was around 4.5 feet I was satisfied. The meal service was filet mignon   . That was tasty!!! I don't remember the rest of the flight but it was smooth arrival into SFO.

THE END