Aeroflot To Delhi?

Wed Dec 06, 2000 1:22 pm

I am scheduled to fly with AeroFlot for the first time from YYZ (Toronto) to DEL (Delhi) via SVO (Moscow) in early January. I hav'nt heard much about AeroFlot and their web site seems to be outrageously out of date. I was wondering if there is anybody who has flown this route with this carrier or anybody who could shed some light on Aeroflot. I have heard some people talk of safety issues regarding this carrier. I belive the flight from Toronto to Moscow is on a AeroFlot Airbus Industrie Jet and the flight from Moscow to Delhi is on a Aeroflot Boeing 767. I can use all the guidance and help I can. Thank you.

chepos

RE: Aeroflot To Delhi?

Thu Dec 07, 2000 7:16 am

I have a teacher and she is from Russia. So I asked her how was Aeroflot like and she told it was a bad airline . That she preffered any other airline rather than Aeroflot. Thats all the info I can give you.
Fly the Flag!!!!

TWA902fly

RE: Aeroflot To Delhi?

Thu Dec 07, 2000 8:26 am

Hey I am Russian and my parents fly to Mocsow from Chicago on Aeroflot a lot. You wont have a problem if your connection in moscow is longer than 2 hours. Other then that, both your flights are scheduled to be A310s. Aeroflot respects its international passengers so dont worry.

-TWA902fly
Chicago Illinois
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on