Manel
Topic Author

SIA Trip

Wed Dec 20, 2000 1:28 am

Hi:

On the 31st December I´ll be flying from London Heathrow to Sydney in SQ First Class with my cousin, my parents, and some other friends who will be flying Economy. Has anyone passed the New Year`s Eve in SQ???

Thanks!!
Manel

RE: SIA Trip

Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:41 am

Hi!~!~!

What is the flight number??? Will it via Singapore?

Andrew

Manel
Topic Author

Thu Dec 21, 2000 8:29 pm

Yes, it will be via Singapore and the flight number is SQ321 (LHR-SIN) and SQ221 (SIN-SYD).

Manel

fqtv

Fri Dec 22, 2000 8:55 am

How did you manage to get First Class, while your friends and family are stuck in economy?  
Cheers, Fqtv

Manel
Topic Author

Fri Dec 22, 2000 5:47 pm

Ftgv:

I´ll fly in First Class with my cousin, and my parents. I asked my mother if she could convince my father to buy first class tickets, and she anwsered me: "in your 100th birthday I´ll think about that", so, I didn´t expect she would even ask my father. In the next day I asked my father about flying in First and remembered him that it was Christmas time, and how confortable it would be to spend the New year eve in First. So, he got three tickets (mine, my his´and my mother´s) and my oncle ( he is not going to Sydney) bought one ticket to my cousin in First too. Some other friends will be in Economy because they didn´t want to spent too much money.

Manel

Mon Jan 01, 2001 10:49 am

You're lucky then. I only get to fly Economy.   Even upgraded to Business Class only, not first class. Tell us all about your trip in a trip report!