Adam84
Topic Author

Part 3,

Wed Feb 14, 2001 11:42 am

Well after my last segment (SFO-IAH-MSP), I was going to the airport expecting the worst, but It wasnt all that bad. I got to the checkin counter and started to checkin when the agent said "ummm, the computer doesnt show you having a confirmed seat" I was like "Excuse me? I bought my ticket 2 months ago and my ticket says I am on this flight." After a few minutes he says "well your name isnt in here", well by this time my head felt like it was going to explode so I asked to speak with a manager. The manager came out from the back and asked what the problem was, I told her what the problem was and she seemed more than happy to help and I did get on the flight. I was lucky cause that day I guess Newark had some kind of storm and all the flights to Newark were cancelled.

Dec. 30
MSP-IAH Continental flight 227
737-300 First class

We boarded on time and pushed back 5 mins before departure and proceded to taxi. I saw quite a few Northwest DC-10's and a Sun Country DC-10-15 (It looked real nice. Anyhow we took off after about 10 mins of taxiing. While we were climbing the sun was shining through my window but I didnt pay much attention to it as I was nearly falling asleep. Then all of a sudden I feel someone pushing my shoulder, I woke up to see this f/a, she said in a real rude tone "You need to shut your shade right now cause its shining right in this ladies face." I closed it and apologized to the lady sitting next to me who said it wasnt bothering her. Anyhow I fell back asleep and slept throughout the flight. There were quite a few bumps along the way that woke me up. The flight was pretty good, I dont know what they served for breakfast either. I woke up about 5 minutes before we were to land and the f/a working the first class cabin (not the f/a who practically scolded me) offered me a quick drink (good thing too cause my breath was pretty rough) and I thanked her. Im not sure where we landed cause I was still pretty out of it from my nap. We taxied past the "International" terminal and I saw the 762 that just sits out there (I saw it in the same exact place the last 3 times I was in IAH) and we got to the terminal.

My whole rating for the flight was probably 7/10. The f/a who yelled at me treated me like a child and was very rude was the reason they got 7/10. Thank god she didnt work the first class cabin and I feel bad for the people in whatever cabin she was working.

Dec. 30
IAH-JAX Continental flight 1266
737-500 First class.

This flight didnt leave till 1:10 pm so I had quite a long layover in IAH so I went and hungout in the food court area behind the Popeyes chicken (some chicken place) it had a great view of all the planes at the International terminal. I went and met my b/f at the gate he was arriving in and we went outside to smoke and then went to the gate.

The flight boarded on time and left on time. For some reason I cant remember much of this flight. They served some kinda shrimp stuff that I didnt eat (Im allergic to shellfish). I looked out the window the first hour or so of the flight and I guess we flew along the Texas coast. I must have fell asleep after that cause I dont remember much after that. Anyhow the flight was pretty good and our bags arrived right away in the terminal.

Total score for this flight 10/10 cause there were no problems that I remember and it was ontime.

Total score for this trip 8/10.

Jason Seiple

RE: Part 3,

Wed Feb 14, 2001 12:21 pm

"The f/a who yelled at me treated me like a child"

But I thought you were a child....

Adam84
Topic Author

Wed Feb 14, 2001 12:58 pm

Nope, I dont consider myself a child. By the way the topic should say Part 3, MSP-IAH-JAX on Continental. I dont know why it didnt show up.

BA747-436

RE: Adam84

Wed Feb 14, 2001 8:43 pm

How old are you then?
Dan Valentine - Bad Ass MOFO Photographer

Adam84
Topic Author

Mon Feb 19, 2001 4:05 pm

I am 16 and in no way consider myself a child for many reasons. Considering I dont live at home anymore, have a part time job to pay for all my expenses, attend community college and still manage to be able to afford food (barely). I feel I am not a child.

CoAir@IAH

Tue Feb 20, 2001 6:01 am

"I went and met my b/f at the gate he was arriving in and we went outside to smoke and then went to the gate."

What does "b/f" stand for, eh?