OO-VEG
Topic Author

AMS-GVA With Easyjet?

Fri Apr 13, 2001 11:28 pm

I am going on holidays to Geneva and would like to fly to it. It is possible to fly with Easyjet from Amsterdam to Geneva but I have never flown easyjet before and heard they are quit unpopular due to their air-rage incidents and bad quality.

Does anybody have any experiences with these flights?

PremiereClasse

RE: AMS-GVA With Easyjet?

Sun Apr 15, 2001 6:28 am

I have flown EasyJet many times on that route. Never had any problems. And you CAN'T BEAT the fares. Never seen an empty seat on any of their flights.
EasyJet is really similar to SWA in the US.
Go in full confidence!

sr176

Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:06 pm

Easyjet is cheap, thats true, but only if you book well in advance. If you book at short notice you probably find much cheaper fares with SR/LX/KL. Look at their homepages.

OO-VEG
Topic Author

Tue Apr 17, 2001 6:26 pm

Yes SR176 I have noticed that. Yesterday I have booked the flight and there were fares (one way) of a good 150 euro. Really expensive but fortunately there were also cheaper fares of only 30 euro.

airbusfan

Sun Apr 22, 2001 5:22 pm

I flew Easyjet in Jan from Luton to Athens and return.

I got a really cheap deal for my partner and myself, but was a little dubious as we live in Australia and usually travel Star Alliance airlines as we are members of Golden Wing.

Was really surprised at how good they were. Brand new aircraft 737-700, and excellent service. More leg room than on the Lufthansa flights we had flown on, and far more pleasant. Yes, we had to buy a snack from their kiosk, but for the price we paid, it was worth it.

All flights on time and the pilot even waved to me when I got off at luton.

Next time I'm in the UK I will definitely be flying them.
So travel them no worries!