AIR757200
Topic Author

AA DTW-DFW-DTW Part 2 (Training)

Sun May 27, 2001 4:16 am

In addition to my previous post about 2 weeks ago, I completed my training with great success. My previous post was my flight into DTW for the weekend, so I was going back on that Sunday DTW-DFW. 2 weeks of final training, then back to DTW (yesterday). Here it is...

05/13/01
DTW-DFW
A/C: AA Super 80
Class of Service: First

Arrived at the airport about 1 1/2 hours prior to departure, check-in was smooth, was advised F was full, but I could check at the gate. Ate lunch with my brother and then the boarding process began. I turned in my BP to be put on standby for F, I got called with a coworker going down with me and we got it. The flight was smooth (if I remember right) and cabin service was very good. I sat next to an Executive Platinum member and he was explaining how he enjoys flying AA (I really didn't talk about what I was doing with AA). I had declined food service and mainly just enjoyed the flight, reading a few magazines and chatted with a F/A for a little.

Overall: Good

05/25/01
DFW-DTW
A/C: AA Super 80
Class of Service: First

After we took our last test and graduated we all went for the airport shuttle and headed for our flights. The 10:55a flight was sold out, but managed to find 2 Y seats, but we had 4 going back to DTW. My friend and I stayed behind as the next flight left an hour and half later. We walked to the next gate and waited for our names to be called, met a really great F/A which ended up being on our flight. We got our F class seats next to each other and boarded the plane seeing that the F/A was ours for this flight. Inflight service was EXCELLENT! I'm sure all of us in First really enjoyed her company. I could tell that she REALLY did love her job, which made us feel good too. Meal service was excellent, I had my favorite, chicken pasta salad.

Overall: EXCELLENT!
Service with a smile!  Smile

Thanks,
AAIR 757200.