Flight With Kuwait Airways

Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:16 pm

It was in 1997 when my Wife and I flew to the Philippines with Kuwait Airways onboard a B777-200 and an A340-300. The promised and sheduled arrival of the plane was 11:30 A.M, but the first problem came up there, because the plane wasn´t there. And nobody of the Airline was able to tell us why. And then after boarding the plane was very dirty inside and the ash-trays were completely full. After reporting that to the flight-attendant she was very unfriendly to us. During the flight to Kuwait the aircon was not working and it was very hot inside. My daughter got thirsty and I requested a glass of water for my two (2) Year old girl. The attendant told me that she got no time for bringing some water to my daughter, because she have to serve coffee to the business-class. What kind of treatment is that when they are not able to do such a simple thing like bringing water to a very young girl. That´s all I could tell about the service onboard the planes of Kuwait Airways, and that was the first and last time I flew with them.  Pissed