Any Feedback For AF L'Espace Affaires?

Mon Jun 18, 2001 11:27 am

I am flying in mid-July ATL-JFK-CDG-FCO-CDG-JFK-ATL..
The segments of ATL-JFK and JFK-ATL are in DL Business Elite, which I have flown before. On the segments from JFK-CDG-FCO (777, 737) and FCO-CDG-JFK (320, 744) I am flying AF L'Espace Affaires. Unfortunatly on the AF website there is not too many pictures or much info on L'Affaires service. Can someone post their experiences in AF Business Class, how were the seats (on the seat maps it looks like their isnt much leg room), the food, the PTVs, and the overall service.

Thanks a lot,
JCS  Smile
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

RE: Any Feedback For AF L'Espace Affaires?

Thu Jun 21, 2001 7:35 pm

Hi there

I just returned from a trip ZRH-CDG-HKG with AF in Espace Affaires und a B772. On the way to HKG we had seats 4A/B and returning seats 8A/B.

Seats are OK, service OK, but I didn't like the colour of the seats and neither likes the C-configuration 2-3-2.
But if you're not as tall as I am (5'7") you will enjoy every minute in the planes. Although the inflight entertainment is - compared to some asian airlines - a little rudimentary.

I travelled some 4 years ago AF A340 from CDG to BOG in Espace 127.
I had the impression of having more legroom - the colour of the seats (blue) fitted with the interior of the aircraft and the AF-Logo. And the A340 is compared to the B772 less noisier.

Hope, this answers your questions and raises your heartbeat toward your trip.

AF Cabin Crew

RE: Any Feedback For AF L'Espace Affaires?

Fri Jun 22, 2001 12:06 am

Bonjour !

Please check these trip reports I wrote. Both concern the CDG-LAX-PPT flight but one was done as crew and the other one as passenger...

Happy Flying,

AF Cabin Crew.

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Chris Coduto

Ia Maitai to tatou tere !