BA-747
Topic Author

GLA-GRO On Airtours 757

Sat Aug 18, 2001 4:00 am

ok the flight from glasgow was at 10.00pm on the dot on the 5th of july 2001 we were at the airport for about 8 ish and cos its high summer it was sunny warm and bright outside i seen a lauda air 767 easyjet 737 x2 loads of BA commuters BA 757 all at the domestic terminal when we went through security at the interntional terminal there was our airtours 757 reg-
G-WJAN and there was also a jmc 757 monarch 757 and airotours a310 and probably more but thats all i seen.
we took off 15mins early for gerona and the flight was good food was rotten but it always is on planes we landed in GRO about 2 hrs later taking a course over the midlands over birmingham bristol etc and over france we descended when we were over france and the next thing were in spain. all i seen at gerona was a small iberia plane and another airtours 757 thats it!
anywayz we nearly never maid our return flight cos airtours FORGOT to pick us up at our hotel so we got a taxi at airtours expense. our flight was at 2.30am and we got to gerona at 1.45am checked in and got whisked to the plane we were the last on the plane! so i never seen anything at GRO but the same iberia plane was there and another airtours 757 going to bristol was there but it was like 2 in the mornin we left gerona early at about 2.15am and the flight home was quick only under 2 hrs but nothing really else interesting happened and in all it was cramped and crap all in one GOOD ONE AIRTOURS LURVE YA!!!

G-ELDG

RE: GLA-GRO On Airtours 757

Sun Aug 19, 2001 8:08 am

KOOL!

DID U SEE MY GLA - ZTH REPORT I THINKS ITS GONE OFF NOW THOUGH.

BA-747
Topic Author

RE: GLA-GRO On Airtours 757

Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:16 am

YEP I DID