LOT Polish ORD-WAW

Fri Aug 31, 2001 2:48 pm

First of all this flight took place in 1996 a little late but what the hell, well it started off arrivng at ORD from PDX on an AA Super80 but anyways I remember the day well because this was my first trip on Polish Airlines flying by myself I was 12 but I remember the trip well the plane we flew on was a 767-300 my favourite airliner of all time so I was even more happy, so I got in and sat in my seat to my dissipontment it was the isle seat and that had me down then this really hot blonde girl sat in the window seat and she says "I saw you looking out the window would you like to trade seats I said sure and from that point on that was probably the best flight ive ever been on window seat, hot blonde next to me, and the 767-300 I was in heaven.

RE: LOT Polish ORD-WAW

Fri Aug 31, 2001 8:21 pm

I also had my first flight on LOT and it was great. Too bad we had isle seats and no-one was willing to trade. The aircraft was a 767-200 that they were leasing from Air New Zealand, I remeber really wanting to ask if I could visit the cockpit but for some reason I never got the courage. Then again I was only 10. I remeber the fare costing around 500 CDN back in '93, now it runs at $2500 out of YEG.

Jason Seiple

Fri Aug 31, 2001 8:36 pm

Does your trip report have anything worthwhile to contribute like seat pitch, service, meals, check-in staff efficiency, etc?

Sat Sep 01, 2001 1:44 am

When you have a hot blonde sitting next to you and a window seat you dont care about that stuff.

Jason Seiple

Sat Sep 01, 2001 2:40 am

I guess your right here it is it was a two class 767-300 the service was the best Ive ever had from all the airlines I flew on it was better than British Airways to tell the truth the FA's where friendly so where the pilots I got to check out the cockpit not once but twice I actually got invited to go inside the second time and the flight was about nine and a half hours. BTW LOT has the best looking 767's out of any airline.

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Saul Loeb