Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Malaysia Airlines Trip Reps?

Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:15 pm

Hi all...

Is it my imagination? Or am I the only one posting reports on Malaysia Airlines? Ever since I discovered this forum in January, I have posted no less than 9 reports about MH (some with the help of SQ772...hee!).

So what happened to the rest?

We do not get a lot of reports on Chinese / Latin / Indian airlines as well... Start typing people! Get on it!  Laugh out loud
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!

krisworldB777

RE: Malaysia Airlines Trip Reps?

Sat Apr 20, 2002 7:18 pm

There have been a fair few reports on MH I can report, Ryanair and I agree, it would be good to see some more ‘exotic’ trip reports in the regions rare for many of us to have the opportunity to travel in. If you’re looking for a Chinese report, I flew Air China last year as part of an SQ itinerary to China from Australia, and yes I’m here to tell the story! And no, it wasn’t that bad at all. I can’t remember what I actually wrote but perhaps you’d be interested to go back and have a look at that particular segment and to all you travellers out there, keep posting trip reports!

OO-AOG

Sat Apr 20, 2002 7:49 pm

Just posted one, really enjoyed that airline!
Falcon....like a limo but with wings

swissgabe

Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:44 pm

I always use to fly MAS. I will put a trip report the next time when I fly (hopefully next week).

I flew most miles on MAS. my logbook you can find under : http://www.747.ch

Have a nice day
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok

trickijedi

Sun Apr 28, 2002 2:47 pm

I've been hearing a lot (especially lately) about MAS. I really had no opinion on them until I started hanging around the Trip Report Forum (thanks to trip reports from you). Very interesting airline and I wouldn't hesitate to fly them, now that I have heard opinions on them.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

MAS777

Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:08 pm

I have...but I don't always have time to do so. I do the majority of my flying within Europe anyhow - so I have plenty to post about BA (not recommended as most would be awful) - but those who know of me now would realise that I have started to choose other carriers even for my trips to Europe. I have several KLM ones that I can post now... given time.

G-KIRAN

Wed May 01, 2002 10:42 pm

Ryanair:If you stick my name(G-KIRAN) into the search function of this forum you should find my MAS trip reports on SIN-KUL-VIE-KUL-SIN and SIN-KUL-BKK and prehaps even SIN-KUL-SIN.

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Wed May 01, 2002 11:27 pm

G-KIRAN,

looks like we were on the same flights for the SIN-KUL-BKK sectors! (trip rep posted)...  Smile
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!