jtamu97

ATL-CPT-JNB-ATL On SAA

Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:10 am

On May 23rd I left Atlanta on SA 210 nonstop to Capetown on the wonderful 747-400. I was in seat 15C in Business Class. The in flight entertainment was nice with a choice of 10 different movies on the PTV. The seats were very comfortable and could be put in the lie flat configuration if no body was behind you. The food was okay but nothing to brag about. All together the 14 hour flight was very pleasant and the flight attendants were very attentive and tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

On June 7th I departed JNB on flight 9209 for the long haul back to Atlanta via Capetown and Ilha De Sol. Again I was in 15C in Business Class. Every thing else was the same except the movies changed. We had 3 different flight crews so the attendants were much more attentive on this flight. I would recommend not going thru Capetown as the added stop really made the flight seem long.

All together a wonderful trip on SAA and would definitely fly with them again. I would give them 4 out of stars. Later
Propeller, we don't need no stinkin propeller

Who is online