Pasco To Austin & Back On Delta

Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:29 am

This is my first time at this so we'll see how it goes...

Flight# 1859

I left for Pasco airport at 5:30 AM for my 6:40 flight to Salt Lake City. I only spent a few minutes in the check in line then I headed for security. I made it through security without any problems then I headed down concourse A to gate 4. The ticket agent who checked me in earlier that morning told me that we'd begin boarding no later 6:10 AM, but by 6:20 boarding had yet to begin. At any rate we did end up barding a few minutes later. My row was called shortly because I was seated in 27A. I boarded the plane and found my seat. Sitting next to me was this dumb girl who was headed to Belgium for a year to study art. She kept asking the man next to her stupid questions about geography, and the man, being just about as dumb, answered them completely wrong. After we had taken off the flight attendants passed out two cookies and a cup of pop. I had Canada Dry ginger ale, which is what I always have when I fly. Before long we landed in Salt Lake. While we were taxiing a man behind me started to talk to a flight attendant about Delta's HUGE DC aircraft. It was obvious that he knew nothing of what he was talking and the FA asked him if he was talking about the DC-9 or DC-10 then told him, " Delta no longer flies either, but does fly the MD-11 which is similar to the DC-10." Then the plane parked at C1 and I got off.

SLC to AUS (with a short stop in San Antonio)
flight# 1705

When I got off the plane I went over to see where my next flight departed from. It turned out to be C1. I sat down at the gate for a little while, then boarding began. I boarded the plane shortly after, then sat down in my seat, 27F, which was directly across from my old seat. I thought that the two seats next to me would be empty, but just before we pushed back, a man and his young son moved from their seats to my two empty ones. I wasn't too happy about that, especially when I found out that the little boy had gas. The flight to San Antonio was 2hrs long and uneventful. When we landed the man and his son got off the plane and I had all three seats to myself. The flight to Austin was only about 20 minutes long. When we landed and I got off the plane I was able to see how much nicer Austin's new airport is then their old one.

Canadair Regional Jet
Flight# 3918

As I sat in the airport at my gate waiting for my 8:00 flight to Salt Lake I began to feel sorry for myself because I had to fly on Skywest on a little RJ for two hours. But when boarding began and I boarded the plane and saw the flight attendant I changed my mind about feeling sorry for myself, because she was hot! Not only was she hot, but she was really nice too. I was sitting in 7D and the seat next to me was empty, and after take off and after the drinks and pretzels had been passed out she sat down beside me and talked to me for a while. Then she went to her seat and talked to some other people so I pulled out my CD player and listened to some music. When we began our decent into Salt Lake I put my CD player away and waited to land. We landed shortly and parked at our gate then I said good-bye to the flight attendant and headed to my gate, D12.

Flight# 1001

before I got to my gate I stopped at Cinnabon to have some breakfast. While I was there I ran into some people that I knew. (It seems that Salt Lake airport is the place to run into people. Last time I was there I ran into a friend of mine, and the time before that I met Marie Osmond.) I talked to the people for a little while and it turned out that they were headed to Pasco too and that they were on the same flight as me. We then headed down to our gate. When we got there boarding had already begun so we boarded then. The flight to Pasco was uneventful and short. We arrived on time and so did the luggage.

RE: Pasco To Austin & Back On Delta

Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:00 am

That sounds like a great trip.  Smile
Shame on you for blaming your gas on the little boy Big grin

RE: Pasco To Austin & Back On Delta

Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:45 am

I have that same habbit of running into people I know in Vancouver airport (YVR), the last 5 times I have been at YVR I ended up running into someone I know!, I wonder how long it will last for? Anyways, sounds like a good trip!
What could possibly go wrong?