Delta_Fan

MTY-ATL-BRU-BCN-JFK-LGA-MEX-MTY

Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:09 am

Hi guys :

Just came back from my vacation , I non-rev from MTY to ATL in the ( not so comfortable after 2 and a half hours ) ASA CRJ to finally get to ATL for a 3 hour wait ( which I don't mind at all ) besides I was with friends and we hanged out at the smoking bar right to gate E-30 and the took our flight to BRU in DL business elite ( so enjoyable ) and 8 hors later we where in Europe , at last , kind of hot for BRU , from there train to AMS a couple of days of glory and then train to boring ( no disrespect ) Paris and from there my first flight onboard an airbus A320 from CDG to MAD , all hell loose once we arrived to Spain , train to BCN , then another wonderfull Biz Elite ride to JFK on DL a couple of days in the best city in the world and a cool ride onboard a DL MD to ATL , the direct flight to MTY was full so , let's go to MEX on AM's 757-200 , sorry no Premier this time ( darn ) and from there back home to MTY , a lot of flying ohhhh yessss ,,,,,,,,,best regards

RE: MTY-ATL-BRU-BCN-JFK-LGA-MEX-MTY

Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:32 pm

Sounds like a long trip, but this trip report would have recieved a better star rating if you included much more details about the trip. Like for example Aircraft Type, in flight service, etc. You have a great start, look at some of the other trip reports for better examples.

Best of luck  Big thumbs up

qantas777

Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:13 pm

Hey Delta fan. Can I come to MTY and see ASA's operations?

thanks,

Patrick

taichen

Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:41 am

Well it is great that you had a nice vacation and that you enjoyed Europe and all, but this forum is for *trip reports*, not trip itineraries. It is quite annoying opening a topic with a title like yours only to find nothing which resembles a report.

Delta_Fan

Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:26 am

Hey thanks for the critisism guys , sorry to annoy you taichen , did not know I needed a masters degree to submit a report , will try to do better next time ......

Sabena 690

Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:29 am

We are not talking about a high master degree, but at least a minimum of information would be nice.

Regards,
Frederic