Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:49 pm

Once again this is an old report.

Flight departed BWI - MDW: 9am
Flight arrived BWI - MDW: 9am
Type of aircraft BWI - MDW: 737-200

Flight departed MDW - BWI: 10am
Flight arrived: 1pm
Type of aircraft: 737- 200

Well now I can say I have flown USAIRWAYS this year on both, domestic and international flights. I can honestly say they are a good airline. From what I could see at Chicago-Midway, the staff treated everybody very well eventhough there was a large crowd.

Whenever I had a question about anything on all of my flights I was answered promptly and in a friendly tone of voice. When I left Baltimore to go to Chicago, the plane was boarded quickly and we left on-time. Oh by the way, Metrojet flights, unlike Southwest Airlines, gives you asigned seating. However there is no first class. The flight leaving Chicago, back to Baltimore, was 20 minutes late leaving the gate, but the pilot made up for lost time.

As far as in flight service goes, it was pretty good. It was nothing great but we did get some granola bars (I love granola bars) and some drinks on both flights. Plus, I am a big guy, and I found the seats to be pretty decent. I actually did not have to hold my breath to sit down.

Over all with my experiences in flying with USAIRWAYS, I have found them to be a good airline. If you are looking for an airline that gives you first class meals all the time, and in-flight entertainment on most flights, you might not like them. However if you just want an airline that gets you to where you are going on-time, gives you a decent snack, and treats you with respect, give them a try.

God bless,
Jeff

God bless through Jesus, Jeff

jeffrey1970

RE: Usairways Metrojet: Baltimore To Chicago

Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:55 am

I am sorry, I forgot to say that this trip took place in October of 2000. God bless.

Jeff
God bless through Jesus, Jeff