nicogagne

From France To Buenos Aires (EZE)

Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:30 pm

Hi,

First of all, I hope that you are very well and that you have enjoyed your last flying experiences. I've juste returned from Christchurch, New Zealand (CHC), and I have to say that flying on Singapore Airlines is simply great, nearly flawless. Last year I went to Christchurch with Air New Zealand, and as you know, ANZ has nothing to do with SQ (no offense to ANZ), but given that I fly economy on this route, I'd rather fly SIA.

Well, I am planning to go to Buenos Aires, Argentina, in March - April for a work-placement. I was wondering which route would be the best regarding price, seat pitch, Inflight Entertainment, aircraft etc. Actually, I live in the South of France, so I could fly out of Montpellier (MPL), Marseilles (MRS) or even Lyon (LYS). Last year I flew LYS - LHR - LAX - AKL - CHC return, so I don't mind driving all the way up to Lyon, if I can get a cheap fare with any of the European airlines which serve both Lyon Intl Airport and EZE

Needless to say that I'd like to fly Air France because flying from MPL to EZE via CDG would be great, but before making a booking, I would like to hear all your comments about my future trip.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. I thank you very much in advance.

Nicolas

lima

RE: From France To Buenos Aires (EZE)

Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:55 pm

Hello,

Depends what you find interesting. For comfort, overall, sure would be Air France. Flying nonstop 777 from Paris, PTV, good food.

Aerolineas Argentinas might be an exotic option for you. Flying from Paris via Madrid and from there a classic 747-200.

Try their french site: www.aerolineas.com.ar/fr

Maybe from your city also connecting to Madrid? Iberia?

Lima