PresRDC
Topic Author

Cathay Pacific First Class To South Africa

Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:05 am

Normally, I would just post the contents of my report over here, but, as it is very long and has formatting that I am not sure is applicable to this site, I figured I would just post a link. I hope this is not a violation of any sort.

Anyway, the report covers a trip I made to South Africa from the United States in October 2003, using a Cathay Pacific first class award from American airlines. It also covers domestic business and economy class segements on SAA as well as a segment in first class on one of American's three class flights from JFK to SFO. I goes into considerably more detail about the non-flying part fo the trip than I have previously done, but, if youe interest is limited to the flight segments, they are clearly labeled. Enjoy!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/004410.html

latinaviation

RE: Cathay Pacific First Class To South Africa

Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:46 am

Great trip, PresRDC. Geez... you get around.

Here's the link so you don't have to copy and paste:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/004410.html

Lucky727

Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:38 am

Wow, Pres - that's an amazing trip. Your report would be totally appropriate here, minus the non-flying bits. I read the whole thing, though, and got completely absorbed, as if I'd done the trip myself. Cheers.
··· [·] oooooooo [·] oooo oo ooooo [·] ooooooooooooooooooo [·]

rednose

Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:48 am

Great and detailed report. Enjoyed reading all of it. I'm was sorry to see that CX do not use the SAA First Class lounge at JNB. It is still my opinion that it is one of the better lounges out there and I think you would have agreed with me. I get to use it often since I fly to JNB and CPT quite often and most of the airlines I use, share that facility.