smcmac32msn

MSN-CVG-HSV-CVG-MSN (DL)

Sat May 15, 2004 5:28 am

The first leg was on 4/14/04 on the 0935 departure on a Dornier 328Jet with about 1 hour 10 minute flight time. Scheduled arrival was 1200 EST, but we were off the plane at CVG atleast 25 minutes early. Saw a 737 taking off from IND as we flew over. Also saw the Chicago skyline on the way around ORD's fllight space. We had an extra 25 minutes at CVG as I said, which was good, because the lay over time was 30 minutes. We had a CRJ at 1230 EST to HSV which got in 10 minutes early. Nice southerly jetstream that day! Saw a nice view of Nashville, TN as we flew overhead. Looks like a great city to visit. The CRJ seats on DL are unusually hard and uncomfortable. We had CRJ's on the way back to CVG on 4/18 we followed the Tennessee River then cut back to Cincinnati. On the way home, we passed over the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and passed within 5 miles of both ORD and MDW before turning north towards MSN. GREAT FLIGHTS, all ontime, except the seats on the CRJ's as I said were very hard.
Hey Obama, keep the change! I want my dollar back.

777-200

RE: MSN-CVG-HSV-CVG-MSN (DL)

Sun May 16, 2004 12:07 pm

Great but short trip report dawg!  Big thumbs up
Another Day, Another Dollar.... Young Jeezy