vsa340

An American Dream, With VS

Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:24 am

This is my first trip report, SO let’s hope it meets the standards!

Well for a new year’s break my dad decided that we should go to Orlando, Florida – Flying with Virgin Atlantic.

After a flight down from Glasgow with BA, I was met with my, who took me back to the hotel were he my step mum and brother were staying. We made I final preparations before leaving – The usual – Passports etc.

We dropped the car off at the car park and from there we were bused to the South Terminal. We collected our luggage and headed off to the chicken area, where we waited in the queue…. For about 45 minutes.

Straight through security and straight to Mac Doanalds, From to WH smith and then to Duty Free. We then proceeded to the gate and had our hand luggage checked before getting to the gate and then again at the gate – The must have thought we looked dodgy – LOL.

Date: 4 the January 2003
Aircraft: G-VROM (Barbarella)
Seat No: 23D

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Dalpreet Singh

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Sven Pipjorke

First impressions of the VS cabin – COLOURFUL!!!!

We settled in and before we knew it the door were closed and the safety video was shown. Taxi was long and take-off was powerful.

The cabin crew commenced their duties and the first drinks service was served. The in flight entertainment was also switched on.

The first meal serviced commenced – I think I had chicken – or pasta – well who cares I had something anyway.

The rest of the flight was un- eventful – fell asleep, watched a film and then before landing another meal service commenced – this time me having a cheese roll.

After landing at Mco I was stopped with security, I had bought a model of a VS A346 and the security Officer thought it was a GUN – God they must think I’m Dodgy.

Part 2 Coming Soon.

What ever life throws at you, remember one thing - Never Surrender

PlymSpotter

RE: An American Dream, With VS

Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:55 am

Welcome to A.net vsa340, thanks for sharing you trip report. Glad to know they provide a special area at LGW for poultry these days Big grin

Cheers,

Dan Smile/happy/getting dizzy
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

vsa340

RE: An American Dream, With VS

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:23 pm

'We dropped the car off at the car park and from there we were bused to the South Terminal. We collected our luggage and headed off to the chicken* area'

*Check-in  Big grin

What ever life throws at you, remember one thing - Never Surrender