Jumbolino
Topic Author

Fly Dba - MUC-DUS-MUC 21/22 Th Of May

Thu May 26, 2005 6:40 pm

Hello dear all,

This time I had enough time to take a few pic's and even the weather was perfect, so I hope you enjoy this photo report.
First to mention we have gotten a cake or a Brezel (outbound) for free and inbound a cake or a packet of chips or Soletti for free and both times one drink of your choice even for free (also alc but I choosed cffee both times which was good and a real big cup). Outbound I hoped that they will never ask me if I like to have something additional because then I would have tell them "yes, new guests" because I had three men in my row - and I don't know but their behaviour was like tourists out or inbound for Ballermann/Mallorca  Wink inbound it was very fine a business men nearby me who was very silent so that I could real enjoy the flight  Smile

And for Quicktime users here a little film
Fly dba
additional here the link URL http://http://jumbolino.ch-aviation.ch/di_dus/fly_dba.mov

--> this plane brought me to DUS

Hope you enjoyed ! and feel free to ask additional questions,
Jumbolino.
Kind Regards, Jutta.

Jumbolino
Topic Author

RE: Fly Dba - MUC-DUS-MUC 21/22 Th Of May

Thu May 26, 2005 6:48 pm

*Sorry* here the movie Link clickable
http://jumbolino.ch-aviation.ch/di_dus/fly_dba.mov
Kind Regards, Jutta.

B742

Fri May 27, 2005 3:08 am

Great report!

Excellent pics too!

Rob!

Contact Air

Fri May 27, 2005 3:26 am

Hi Jutta,

thanks for this report. Great pics - I enjoyed watching (and reading). I also like DBA a lot - they offer a good level of service for a competitive price.

Regards
Christoph

Ndebele

Mon May 30, 2005 3:49 am

Hi Jutta,
thanks for sharing this report and the pics with us. In my opinion, dba really offer a great product, especially for the short routes they usually serve. What were the loads on your flights? I mean both flights were around noon, not the busiest time of the day.
Once again thanks for sharing, Alex.

Jumbolino
Topic Author

Mon May 30, 2005 4:02 am

@Christoph - I totally agree with you and their name fits to them I saw an advertisment outside terminal 1 sector A which is used only by dba - die business airline  

@Alex, "leightweight" both times, but not that bad, I assume something around 40 or 50% both times, but I cannot tell you exactly  

@all, thanks, that you like the pic's  
(and maybe the movie-music-slideshow ? hey, no Apple User or quicktime freaks around here ?)

Greetings,
Jutta.

[Edited 2005-05-29 21:09:12]
Kind Regards, Jutta.