COERJ145
Topic Author

DCA-BOS On American Eagle Pt. 2

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:22 pm

Hello all, this is part 2 of my trip report to DC for thanksgiving. Enjoy!

11/25/06
Flight #4784
Aircraft: ERJ-135
Dep. Time: 7:30PM
Actual: 7:45PM
Board: 7:00PM(15 minute late)
Arrival: 9:00PM
Actual: 8:50PM
Duration: 1hr 6min.
http://map7.flightaware.com/flight_t...=1164502020;arrivaltime=1164505680
I got to DCA around 5:00PM and Checked in at a kiosk. The bag agent was very nice, and chatty.

I then clear security, leave my bags with my parents while they have dinner, and I go off to do some aircraft spotting. I looked around the united gates for fellow A.Netter "United767", but he was buisy working the UA ramp. I then went over to the DL gates, and then after that, I went back to the AA gates and got a pizza at California Pizza Kitchen.

Around 7:15 we began to board, and I took my seat in the exit row. We pushed back awhile later and taxied to runway 19 via taxiway J. Once airborne, beverages were served. I bought a $2 pack of cashews, which were the same as what NW offers, but is twice as expensive.
We flew over BWI, ILM, PHL, EWR, LGA, and then up the coast to PVD, and descended to land on runway 27 at BOS. We pulled into gate 27 10 minutes early. Overall, American Eagle again provided consistant service, and I will continue to fly them.

United767

RE: DCA-BOS On American Eagle Pt. 2

Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:19 pm

Quoting COERJ145 (Thread starter):
I looked around the united gates for fellow A.Netter "United767", but he was buisy working the UA ramp.

Yup, Actually I was in the rear cargo hold loading bags when this picture was taken. You can see the belt loader in the rear of the plane. Hopefully I can catch you next time COERJ145!
I wish UA flew mainline to MYR, that way you wouldn't be stuck in a smelly Saturn for 12 hours.