juliusg

QF Int Business Class

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:16 am

I recently returned to Qantas after a lengthy break and found all aspects of my two flights were excellent!

QF 129 Sydney > Shanghai, A330-200, Oct 10. A morning departure, around 30 minutes late but we made up time in the air and arrived Shanghai around 6.30pm local time.

The Skybed was quite cozy, albeit with no storage space. Food was really terrific, wines, service and the Q TV program had more than enough for me.

QF 188 Hong Kong > Sydney, A330-300. Oct 17. Departed 11.20pm, arrived Sydney 11.30am. The highlight of this flight was the pursar who was relaxed and informative. They dished up a fast and late menu, gave out the PJs, and then did breakfast to order the next morning. I was awake early, the pursar dropped by and asked me if I'd like a cup of tea. Perfect.

It was all exactly like it should be, the lounges were just fine as well.

The A330 is a nice bird to fly in. I'm happy to put this positive report here about Qantas, they have had a flogging in the media and probably need the shakeout at the top that is happening now.

Jokestar

RE: QF Int Business Class

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:44 am

Sounds like you really enjoyed Qantas Business Class which im really pleased about! Sounds great. Glad you enjoyed it.

Im hoping to fly in Business on two similar legs that is Sydney - Hong Kong on QF 127 which is a 747 and then QF 2 from Bangkok to Sydney which again is a 747. The only thing is im banking on a successful upgrade request from a fully paid Economy ticket using my points! Hopefully it works out. Got the QF Gold Status so hopefully that gives me more of a chance!

Thanks!

Jokestar.