dsidious

Pokemon-Jumbo Tokyo-Sapporo

Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Here is just some images of the old, but funny Jumbo I took, with ANA. I was traveling on Premium Economy, very nice seats for just a couple of dollars more. I was amazed by the quick check in and boarding, and that they actually use a Jumbo on a short-haul trip, that took 1 h 30 min.. You don't see that in Norway for sure.. (Not so much Jumbos as well) Notice the interior is old fashioned, with projector, and the Pokemon-curtain  Smile Please ask questions!
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 41kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 39kb
Big version: Width: 453 Height: 604 File size: 41kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 68kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 46kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 53kb
Big version: Width: 453 Height: 604 File size: 47kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 41kb
Big version: Width: 604 Height: 453 File size: 28kb

dsidious

RE: Pokemon-Jumbo Tokyo-Sapporo

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:47 am

Oh and by the way, if you look at the "screen" in front of the plane, you will see it is actually the view from the external camera under the aircraft, it was quite surprising, I thought it was only the newest airbuses that had these  Smile But when we went over the clouds, it went to commercials... Very annoying... And almost only food-commercials! Not very nice for air-sick pax?

ardian

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Nice tripreport! Very cool that you could actually fly in one of the Pokemon jets! How was your trip in Japan by the way? I hope to visit it some day.

dsidious

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Ardian, thanks! Yes it was cool, but a bit scary to fly such a colorfull-jet when north korea was testing missiles (But the missile failed) it would be a perfect target for Kim i think... No, but it was very surpricing with the pokemon-theme  Smile It was fantastic in Japan, they are so pollite, and its very clean, everybody wants to help you, the hotels are great, the food is fantastic, and so on, and the prices should be about the same as in the Netherlands actually (I am a lot in Nijmegen, so if the prices are normal there... ) But there is a lot of rabate-cards for hotel and flights and so on, but I didnt manage the trip, so I dont know where to get those things.. I recomend you a trip to Japan, and I hope you will be able to soon! Take care