Uluru
Topic Author

FL Business & Economy ~ LAX - ATL - BUF

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello everyone!

This is my first trip report, but unfortunately my pictures (7.0+ Megapixel in size) don't fit below the maximum size requirements for the forum. So, to make my report viewable and a little better with better formatting and coding, I have used my Wordpress blog to post the report. I tried numerous times to get the size down, but the image quality wouldn't be good at the sizes described, so they are all at 7MP on my Wordpress blog through a thumb link.

If you would like to view it, please visit: http://overtheairwaves.wordpress.com...rtranairwaysbusinessclasslaxtoatl/

Since this is my firsdt trip report, I would really appreciate any feedback, comments, questions or concerns which you may have. Please leave them on this forum (rather then signing up for Wordpress accounts and commenting there) and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible!

jeffrey1970

RE: FL Business & Economy ~ LAX - ATL - BUF

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

How was your train trip?
God bless through Jesus, Jeff

Uluru
Topic Author

Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:35 pm

The train portion of the trip was absolutely fantastic. When we booked it, there was some skepticism whether it would be an enjoyable 4 day ride but in the end it was a really great way to see just how vast and different the US really is. I hope to go again with a few friends at the end of the year, except on a different route across the country; through Texas.

Fuzzman777

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 am

took you forever to get off the ground at LAX, just 2 days ago I saw a China Eastern A340 use less pavement than your 737!!

Uluru
Topic Author

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm

It did seem like an awfully long time to get airborne, but picking up that speed on the ground was tremendous, followed by the sharp rotation.

aviationbuff08

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am

Cool TR, A 737-700 are always a sweet ride!!! I also enjoyed the pics of the DL 772LR in the gate behind, ship 7107 I believe.

Although the picture you identify as a Delta Connection CR7 is actually a CR9 operated by 9E

CF-CPI

Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Thanks for posting. I got a real buzz (pardon the pun) watching the take-off vid. There's something exhilirating about the 737NG on climbout. not to mention a unique, intense sound forward of the intakes.