rohanghosh
Topic Author

Emirates Economy Experience Dubai To JFK On 777

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey guys!

I made a complete flight video of the in-flight experience flying an Emirates Boeing 777 flight from Dubai to JFK in Economy Class (with full Annotations) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh9HQzWBG78&hd=1

I am new to airliners.net and wish I had taken pictures to post here! Anyways I got minute by minute annotations on the video to reflect the experience.

[Edited 2011-04-26 09:39:16]

Quokka

RE: Emirates Economy Experience Dubai To JFK On 777

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 am

Quoting rohanghosh (Thread starter):
I am new to airliners.net

Welcome aboard Sir. We wish you a pleasant flight.  

Nice video and the timing of the flight for a day time arrival into JFK is great. Shame about the visibility on arrival, but you can't control the weather.

Thanks for sharing.

rohanghosh
Topic Author

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks for the compliments and I am excited to be on here. The only thing you guys will probably love or hate is that I always make trip reports on all my flights but they are all videos (with annotations, of course). I wish I could embed the you tube videos here and then write a journal of the experience - but as of now, embedding videos is not an option.

Anyways, I will post my next trip report later today and I am kinda struggling of how to present it. Maybe I will write the logs and then have links after each leg..or something like that lol,

Cheers and glad to be a part of this big community of aviation freaks like me!!
Cheers

[Edited 2011-04-27 06:28:58]

[Edited 2011-04-27 06:29:33]

akhmad

Fri May 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Rohan,

Awesome video. The annotations are really informative and well appreciated. The ice widescreen looks amazing. Really suitable for entertaining on an ultra long haul flight like DXB-JFK.

Thanks for sharing. By the way, did you skip the first meal round? The meal choice seemed appetizing.

Cheers,
Suryo
Friends forever

rohanghosh
Topic Author

Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Quoting akhmad (Reply 3):
By the way, did you skip the first meal round?

Emirates feeds you so much that sometimes I rather sleep LOL.

Now that I know you guys like my video Trip Logs I will make sure I shoot my next trip paying attention to all the nuances and smaller details. Once again, I wish we could embed YouTube videos here, and make it more fun....maybe someone will make that option available sometime in the near future.