Route: HKG-MUC
Depart: 23:30
Arrive: 05:45 (+1)
Carrier: LH
Equipment: A346
Seat: 4K
Class: J

Please enjoy my video TR (no ads)

I arrived about three hours before my flight departed - check in and security went smoothly (as it always does @HKG or perhaps just owing to the late departure time ). The gate was at the satellite terminal so you have to take a short underground train ride to reach it. LH uses the Thai lounge was is partitioned into a business and first class section with a common food and beverage area. The food selection was good, and the staff was pleasant and attentive. I headed to my gate at the appointed time where boarding (done with priority) went smoothly and the flight departed on time. For tonight’s meal service I went with the chicken accompanied by a nice Riesling (the chicken wasnt dried out but not exceptional either). After a few hours of semi-comfortable sleep on LH’s angled sloper seat, it was time for the pre-arrival meal. Landing was on time and I proceeded to the lounge before my onward connecting flight to Frankfurt.

Another smooth and incident-free flight on Lufthansa - no complaints.

A few photos: