Many thanks for looking. This is probably my last trip report on Airliners.net (for a while anyway, they say never say never!). I didn't do that many but my trip reports were generally under the usename Ps76. There are about 9 maybe I don't know. Anyway times for me have moved on and I haven't really been on Airliners.net or doing much aviation related for a while. I haven't even visited an airport for maybe 6 months which is unheard of for me. Anyway I had a lot of fun enjoying aviation over the past few years. I played flightsim and spotted and stood and stared and took day trips and tried to become a pilot (which I failed masiively!). But overall and most importantyly I had a lot of fun! I saw some awesome places like the Christmas market in Brtatislava. I saw Berlin Templehof (from the outside). i sat on the beach in Florida! I had anti-terrorist police visit my house (for spotting!). Good times!
Anyway I found a while ago some photos from a day trip I took to Zurich sometime between 2004 and 2008 I think! I never wrote them up for some reason so I thought I might try and write them as a closing statement! It probably won't be as interesting as my other reprts but here goes!
1. A pic from my car driving or the bus from parking. An early morning departure from London Heathrow.
2. Getting the bus to the terminal.
3. Heathrow Terminal 1.
4. Termianl 1 landside.
6. Departure gates. I never really ever saw a line going through here (maybe I was lucky!)
7. Terminal 1 airside.
8. Terminal 1 airside.
9. Airliners.net! I spent a lot of time emailing my friends from terminals while on daytrips. I'm sure they got sick of "I flew to an airport, I'm hanging around for 40 minutes and flying back"! emails!
10. Departure board.
11. Heading to the gate.
12. Online boarding pass.
14. Legroom shot. I believe I was on the right hand side of the plane.
15. Airbus A319/A320/A321 wing view. A rainy morning in London.
plane next door. I did try BMI
a few times mainly to Manchester from terminal 1 also as their fares were really good for a while. I enjoyed them and liked the carpet colour in their aircraft! Not so much the buy on board service though!
17. Window shot!
18. Finnair plane (propbably heading to Helsinki?)
19. Aer Lingus on the taxi!
20. Air Canada also while taxiing.
21. Air Mauritius or Mauritius airlines (sorry)?
22. Still Taxiing.
(not at terminal 5!)
24. Or maybe it was at terminal 5!
25. A319? I guess we were heading to runway 9R
26. Takeoff roll?
27. In the air!
28. Stright into cloud! The metar would have been maybe 004OVC or something?
29. Into clouds with flaps still at position 2(?). Heading East I think so basicall heading straight out or turning right a bit to head to Dover on the SID
30. Man I miss experienceing stuff like this!
Continued in the reply...