homer3152
Topic Author

New Emirates Business Class Video Trip Report

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm

It took me while, I admit, and thank you very much for everybody´s patience. Finally I managed to put a new video trip report online, mainly on Emirates new Concourse A and its new business class lounge..plus coverage of my flight Dubai-Frankfurt..dont miss the ending )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ9JWzQSxBk

Quokkas

RE: New Emirates Business Class Video Trip Report

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi Homer,

Good to see your latest video published. The new concourse and lounge is very impressive. But I notice that you managed to be there during one of the quieter periods. I can imagine what it is like during the busiest banks.

The cabin service looks very classy and the Emirates smiles are wonderful. Even the aircraft Emirates fly have a smile. Have a look -

الإمارات

“Not to laugh, not to cry, not to hate, but understand.” Spinoza

Flightsimboy

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Nice one, Homer! And you always get the EK staff to be their best with you around!!

thegivenone

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 am

Thank you for the wonderful video report Homer -- I watched it from beginning to end! The new EK lounge is beyond impressive! I am planning on trying it out this summer on a potential trip with EK. Based on your account, I will budget a significant amount of time to check out the facility  

Flightsimboy

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 am

Forgot to mention this earlier...............

"I probably would have spent the rest of the flight concentrating on new rotations......getting eventually the whole aircraft rotating"                     

stipica

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi Homer !
honestly , for me , you are better producer than all world TV production ...hehehhe joking but ... and I am always happy when a new episode appear ... thanks stipica  
Open your eyes and think