Flight info

Route: ICN - NRT
Flight # : OZ104
Depart: 10:00
Arrive: 12:10
Equipment: B777-200ER
Seat: 1K

Welcome to another trip report,

Here are a few teaser pics but please see the video (no ads)

I arrived @ ICN on a connecting flight (satellite terminal requiring a train ride) from BKK so I had about 3 hours to kill so I went to the lounge for some breakfast (sorry no pics of the lounge). I headed to the gate around 9:30 where boarding had already commenced. It was about a ten minute walk down to gate 35. I’m not sure what the loads were in J or Y but there were 2 other people in the F cabin. The hard product seems similar to the TG 77W F suites on the birds they lease from 9W except for the monitor - which was huge. A welcome drink was offered and menus were handed out. Departure was on time. Since it was a short flight, there were only two meal choices - I went with the chicken cannelloni (which was o.k.). Everything is served at once, since it’s a regional flight. I spent the rest of the flight playing around with the seat functions. Landing @ NRT was uneventful. Service was pleasant as it always is on OZ.

RE: Asiana’s New F-class Product: ’OZ First Suite: | I

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks for the TR.

Asiana has long been a little gem of an airline in my book, while ICN is also a pleasure of an airport experience.
The two make excellent combination.

Hopefully the tragic accident does not tarnish OZ's good reputation in the longer term.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am

Looks good despite the clinical white, did the crashed aircraft have this new product?

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm

That was interesting, do they always use such a big product on these short flights.
The food looked good and have had good reports on Asianna service levels by staff.
Thank you.  
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!