Starship
Topic Author

The Top 11 Hints For Life

Sat Jul 15, 2000 7:28 am

Live Life To The Fullest Because The Future Is Scarce

1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

6. Don't go for looks; they can be deceiving. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

7. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to.

8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other too.

9. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.

10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live life so that when you die... you are the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Behind every "no" is a "yes"

LH423

RE: The Top 11 Hints For Life

Thu Oct 19, 2000 9:47 am

That's very nice...and very true!

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thu Oct 19, 2000 10:17 am

That is the truth. I have already experenced most of these and I still have a lot of life to live. These facts are very much true.

AC_A340

Thu Oct 19, 2000 11:26 am

This was posted sometime in the summer I beleive. It is nice to see it again though.

LH423

RE: AC_A340

Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:11 am

Yep, I was rummaging through some of the archives and I found this post, and it was very good, so I had to post something. 15 July 2000! Not bad that a post over five months old is still hanging around!

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

747-451

Add These!

Sat Oct 21, 2000 2:38 am

Very fitting.

If there were ever any words of wisdom here they are. I have seen much in my life, and these words kind of sum it up. Everyone should read them.

I would add:

1- friends are like treasures, you safeguard them and keep them.

2- friends are friends out of choice, family is family out of fate. (I have been in situations where friends offered more meaningful support than family....)

PS--Thanks Lady Di in Canada....

RE: Add These!

Sat Oct 21, 2000 3:47 am

They are really good Starship !

Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:53 am

So nice.

mb