List Of CIA Planes - List NY Times Mentioned

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:38 am

Here is the list of TORTURE and cargo planes the New York Times talked about. They counted 26 planes, but this shows 28. Indispensable for planespotters and pilots.

Those serial numbers are key. They are darned hard for the CIA to change since they come from the manufacturer!!!

[Edited 2005-11-14 20:44:42]

ANCFlyer

RE: List Of CIA Planes - List NY Times Mentioned

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:43 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Thread starter):
Here is the list of TORTURE and cargo planes the New York Times talked about

redflag   sarcastic  redflag 

Oh, and your link isn't functioning.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

MDorBust

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:47 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Thread starter):
They are darned hard for the CIA to change since they come from the manufacturer!!!

It's amazing how you seem to think the CIA is useing a fleet of aircraft to move people about the world to be tortured in hidden secret facilities... but are incapable of painting new numbers on an aircraft.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

diamond

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:49 am

Here is the image GDoole01 was trying to post:

Blank.

SlamClick

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:54 am

Cessna 172?
Cessna 182?
DC-3?
Twin Otter?

Where are they supposed to be torturing these people? Can't be very far away.
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:54 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 3):
It's amazing how you seem to think the CIA is useing a fleet of aircraft to move people about the world to be tortured in hidden secret facilities... but are incapable of painting new numbers on an aircraft.

The Boston Red Sox do repaint every time they rent their plane out for prison/torture work.

The CIA changes the tail numbers when the planes are exposed. BUT, look at the graphic. It shows the SERIAL NUMBERS. These come from the MANUFACTURER and DO NOT CHANGE. You can easily follow the planes through several N-number changes if you know the Serial No.!

ANCFlyer

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:58 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 6):
You can easily follow the planes through several N-number changes if you know the Serial No.!

I guess the basic question here is: Who Gives A Fuck!?

The Boston Red Sox do repaint every time they rent their plane out for prison/torture work.

redflag  sarcastic  redflag  again.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

Mir

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:58 am

WTF?  confused 

The Red Sox are evil, make no mistake about it, but they don't torture anyone - except their fans  stirthepot 

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:00 am

Some of the planes are not used for torture, but most torture planes should be in the list.

Some of the planes are used by CIA contractors within the US.

Some of the planes are used for cargo.

The main torture/rendition/prison planes are marked with asterisks (*).

mrmeangenes

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:54 am

Are you aware of the source of this "NY Times" list ?

It was made up by a person who uses the name Clayton Hallmark-who may or may not be the same Clayton Hallmark who is an electrical engineer from Cleveland.

It was first posted on "indymedia" and was copied verbatim by the NY Times.

Whether the list is factual ?????????????
gene

jetjack74

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:05 am

Isn't they're a rule againts multiple ID's on here
I'm referring to the same person, mutiple ID's......
PacificJourney
Tbarr
B744F
NumberTwelve
and now
GDoole01
Made from jets!

B744F

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:26 am

Quoting Jetjack74 (Reply 11):
Isn't they're a rule againts multiple ID's on here

go cry to the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamulance

I use only one ID.

jetjack74

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:47 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 12):
I use only one ID.

"Your Honour, it wasn't me who killed her, it was my ee-ville other ego."

Secret testimony from an actual murder trial of B744F as obtained by me.
Made from jets!

mrmeangenes

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:49 am

"GDoole" from MacLean, Va...........home of the CIA.

Anyone surprised ?  Wink
gene

Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:03 pm

Isn't the CIA at Langley, VA?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:21 pm

Don't believe the list can be useful? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/756527/M/ is an Airliners.net post about "More Info On Possible CIA Plane".

It asks about the plane N168D, whether it is a CIA plane and so on. The list shown above on this post shows that it IS a CIA plane belonging to Devon Holding & Leasing (a CIA shell company).

Compare the info in the table here with the groping around of the people on the other post. They could have saved themselves a lot of trouble by looking at the table. Ha, ha! Losers.

ANCFlyer

Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:26 pm

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 16):
It asks about the plane N168D, whether it is a CIA plane and so on. The list shown above on this post shows that it IS a CIA plane belonging to Devon Holding & Leasing (a CIA shell company).

Providing of course you "list" isn't made up hogwash. And, then I guess . . . same question I asked earlier . . . Who give a fuck?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:39 pm

ANC, you must not be keeping up with world news.

The whole world, except you, wants to know. Planespotters like those at Airliners.net have been tracking the CIA planes for Human Rights Watch. (I know, I know, you don't read the papers.)

The table makes tracking the planes infinitely easier.

Many of us who subscribe to Airliners.net actually are interested in AVIATION, even though this is the non-aviation section?

Now do you get it? Ha, ha.

Sweden, Italy, and other countries are up in arms over these planes. See why some might give a f---? If you don't -- I GIVE UP.

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 17):
Who give a fuck?

as long as you keep thinking you have inalienable rights, who cares about everyone else, right?

usnseallt82

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:50 am

Quoting Mrmeangenes (Reply 14):
MacLean, Va

Its McLean, not MacLean.

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 15):
Isn't the CIA at Langley, VA?

The agency's building is considered Langley, VA, since the grounds are large enough for its own zip code. The community surrounding it is McLean, VA.

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 18):

You must have seriously taken a bite of the bullshit burger.  redflag 

Planespotters like those at Airliners.net have been tracking the CIA planes for Human Rights Watch. (I know, I know, you don't read the papers.)

Do you really believe that spotters are tracking Agency aircraft for solely 'human rights' reasons?

Many of us who subscribe to Airliners.net actually are interested in AVIATION

Then worry about aviation, not human rights, because you've seemed to have missed the past decade in international events. If you're so concerned about only aviation, watch the damn things fly in and notice their pitch angle....don't try to circumvent the facts to propose your own theory.......the mothership may not like it.

Also, do you not think the Agency has the means to change serial numbers of aircraft? I wouldn't put your entire stock into this list. Stick to the tin foil........B744F will let you borrow some if you run out.
Crye me a river

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:55 am

Quoting Usnseallt82 (Reply 20):

Do you really believe that spotters are tracking Agency aircraft for solely 'human rights' reasons?

I think they're terrorist sympathizers, LOCK EM UP BILLY BOB!

usnseallt82

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 21):
I think they're terrorist sympathizers, LOCK EM UP BILLY BOB!

chirp.......
Crye me a river

mrmeangenes

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:56 am

Aw,shucks,Mistah Doole-Cap'n Boss Man Sir,Yes sir: How 'bout lettin' us poor unlettered piss-ant peasants know how YOU know them-thar numbers an' names got anything to do with the CIA .

Did you-uns get that off'n one a them-thar Weejy Boards ,or did you just rely on Clayton Hallmark ?
gene

ANCFlyer

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:07 am

I leep up with whats relevent and matters . . . this does not. Except to conspiracy theorists who will now see a CIA plane behind every black helictoper . . .  sarcastic 

The whole world, except you, wants to know. Planespotters like those at Airliners.net have been tracking the CIA planes for Human Rights Watch. (I know, I know, you don't read the papers.)

Obviously, not the same ones you read . . . I prefer credible sources of news. And noooo, the whole world doesn't want to know . . . . quite a bit of the world asks the same question: Who Cares.

Now do you get it? Ha, ha.

Oh, I get it alright . . . . I get that it's a mountain being made out of a molehill . . . I get it. You think the CIA just this month started hauling people about the planet? Wake up.

Quoting B744F (Reply 19):
as long as you keep thinking you have inalienable rights, who cares about everyone else, right?

Blahh, Blahh, Chirp Chirp, aren't you late for a tin hat appointment with your Mothership?

Quoting Mrmeangenes (Reply 23):
How 'bout lettin' us poor unlettered piss-ant peasants know how YOU know them-thar numbers an' names got anything to do with the CIA .

Jar Jar Binks couldn't have said it better . . . . once again . . . prove the list is accurate, and then again . . . Who Cares?

Schoenorama

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:40 am

Spanish newspaper "El Pais" had a frontpage-story about a related issue today. Apparently, the local Majorcan newspaper "Diario de Mallorca" ran a story on this issue a few months ago after which some local people (including a lawyer) denounced to the authorities that the airport of Son San Juan at Palma de Mallorca was possibly being used for illegal activities. The local authorities (the Guardia Civil in this case) opened a formal investigation which was able to track down 10 flights between January 2004 and January 2005 (see graphic below taken from the El Pais article). What is interesting is that the El Pais article states that the Guardia Civil apparently has identified all occupants of the flights as they know exactly in which hotels they stayed, how many US nationals were aboard the flights and that the majority of them had a US passport starting with a '900' number which, according to the investigators, indicates a diplomatic status.

The official police investigation concludes that they did not find any illegal activities which doesn't necessarily mean none ever happened. The investigation happened after the flights occurred. Nevertheless the outcome of this investigation, El Pais newspaper also reports that the Spanish Intelligence Agency (CNI) earlier this year requested their US counterparts not to use Spanish territory in any operations regarding the transportation of illegally detained persons.

It is nice to see that some of the data in the graphic can be backed-up with images from a.net:

N313P at PMI on January 23, 2004 : http://www.airliners.net/open.file/501394/L/

N313P leaving PMI on March 12, 2004: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/798841/L/
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

MDorBust

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:46 am

I can only imagine the conspiricy theory when B744F reads the caption on that second picture.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:57 am

Thanks to Shoenorama and all who take this seriously and are not too lazy or ignorant to be informed.

The post above shows the foolishness of those in this forum who say:

Who cares? Look at the newspaper above. Google "CIA planes".

Is the list accurate: Follow the links the Schoenorama provided. Google some of the N-numbers and companies. If you don't care, why read this and why comment? You are betraying yourselves.

You pooh-pooh the table because you are hotdogs who didn't come up with it and because you are too lazy to look this stuff up and see how foolish you are!

Lazy people are not in a position to debunk anything.

You will be reading a lot more about the CIA's planes and prisons, if you get your heads out of the sand, or whatever.

The list is accurate. The small planes are used domestically. Anyone can figure that out. I didn't include leased planes like the Red Sox N85VM/N227SV. Don't believe the Sox do torture flights. Google the N-numbers and Google: "phillip morse" rendition.

MDorBust

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:02 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 27):

That's odd... the El Pais article seems to be doing the exact opposite of what you are attempting to imply and re-inforces the "who cares" by finding through investigation that the CIA flights are NOT being conducted for nefarious purposes. According to El Pais, what you have outed are nothing more than normal manpower relocation flights. Who cares.

ANCFlyer

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:07 am

Thanks to Shoenorama and all who take this seriously and are not too lazy or ignorant to be informed.

If that's an implication that I'm a fool, I have some highspeed news for you . . . you'll have to do a hell of a lot better than that to insult me . . . this is, afterall the internet . . . .

I'm no fool, I simply don't see a need to spend my day tracking airplanes that will never have an affect on me . . . or you either if you're not a terrorist ass.

Schoenorama will jump at any opportunity to flame and belittle the US, so you've made no friend there, just an opportunist for any US bash fest.

You pooh-pooh the table because you are hotdogs who didn't come up with it and because you are too lazy to look this stuff up and see how foolish you are!

No . . . . I pooh-pooh (I haven't used that term since like the 3rd grade) the table because I don't give a shit about it . . . .

Do you really think this is something the CIA started doing last week? Last year? It's been done for decades . . . . and the CIA isn't alone you can bet your ass . . . . just in the spot light at the moment . . .

Once again - who cares . . . .

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:39 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 24):
Except to conspiracy theorists who will now see a CIA plane behind every black helictoper

Thats the spirit! Label everything a conspiracy theory! That way, you won't have to believe anything!

I prefer credible sources of news.

examples?

Blahh, Blahh, Chirp Chirp, aren't you late for a tin hat appointment with your Mothership?

Knee jerk reactions to situations are what makes a fool show his/her/its ignorance

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 30):
Do you really think this is something the CIA started doing last week? Last year? It's been done for decades . . . . and the CIA isn't alone you can bet your ass . . . . just in the spot light at the moment . . .

Once again - who cares . . . .

Who cares? The people who have listened to this moral superiority nonsense coming from the US talking about evil regimes using terror to scare populations, abusing human rights, the "with us or against us" nonsense. You are proud of upkeeping the status quo. I can just see you now...

"well billy bob, this darn ol slavery thing has been going on for decades, do you think it was just created a few weeks ago? once again... who cares?"

It is backwards non-critical thinking hypocrites such as yourself who continue to keep a country that could be so good, in the dark ages and continue to sink it down to the moral level of the terrorists you claim deserve to all be slaughtered

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:00 am

1. The list is accurate and important.

2. I didn't call you a fool, hint you are one, or mean to insult you.

The Bush administration is hamstringing the CIA. They cherry-picked the intel before the war and basically ignored warnings from the CIA, except for those cooperating with the cabal in the White House.

George Tenet was a fall guy, but the real villains like Scooter Libby are getting theirs now. Tenet should have stood up to them instead of waiting for Fitzgerald and McNulty to do it.

Torture is a bad tool. Doesn't work. They'll say anything to get off easy.

ANCFlyer

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:17 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 31):
ats the spirit! Label everything a conspiracy theory! That way, you won't have to believe anything!

Well, Mr. Chemtrails, if the combat boot fits . . . . . .

examples?

You First, Mr. "Read a Book", I don't need a source for anything . . . .

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 32):

Agreed, accurate. Question? Important to whom?

2. I didn't call you a fool, hint you are one, or mean to insult you.

checkmark  No insult taken . . .

George Tenet was a fall guy,

I don't think Tenet fell hard or far enough . . .

Torture is a bad tool

Concur 100%

CaptOveur

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:24 am

You can easily follow the planes through several N-number changes if you know the Serial No.!

I don't suppose the CIA is smart enough to sell those airplanes and get new ones if they find someone does in fact give a shit, and bother to check the serials. Their pockets are too deep for this to be an issue.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

Schoenorama

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:26 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 29):
by finding through investigation that the CIA flights are NOT being conducted for nefarious purposes

Nowhere did the article (nor my post) state that. As a matter of fact, my post specifically stated that the investigation "did not find any illegal activities which doesn't necessarily mean none ever happened". Re-read my original post!

Schoenorama will jump at any opportunity to flame and belittle the US, so you've made no friend there, just an opportunist for any US bash fest.

It's not about bashing the US, you should know that by now. It's about bashing people who condone torture. Apparently you are among them.

I'm no fool, I simply don't see a need to spend my day tracking airplanes that will never have an affect on me . . .

And if it would and the CIA for whatever reason would give you a one-way ticket to a prison cell in Egypt, no one would ever find out about it. Fantastic! /sarcasm

Do you really think this is something the CIA started doing last week? Last year? It's been done for decades . . . . and the CIA isn't alone you can bet your ass

Great! First you called the thread-starter a "conspiracy theorist", now you admit the CIA does in fact perform such flights (as it has done for decades). Isn't that a giant flip-flop?

CaptOveur

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:29 am

Quoting Schoenorama (Reply 35):
It's about bashing people who condone torture. Apparently you are among them.

So what exactly constitutes torture? Some have said parading a female around in a thong and tossing a Koran in the toilet is torture. I have a hard time getting worked up over that.

ANCFlyer

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:32 am

It's about bashing people who condone torture. Apparently you are among them.

Apparently you don't read many of my posts exacting the opposite attitude.

Great! First you called the thread-starter a "conspiracy theorist", now you admit the CIA does in fact perform such flights (as it has done for decades). Isn't that a giant flip-flop?

Nope . . . this will open up every kind of door for every kind of Conspiracy Theorist and Chemtrail believer in A-Net . . . . and elsewhere if they read it here. Not a flip flop at all - spot on.

mrmeangenes

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:55 am

Please explain how you KNOW the list is accurate.
gene

usnseallt82

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:03 am

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 36):
Some have said parading a female around in a thong and tossing a Koran in the toilet is torture.

Depends on who the female is....  yes 
Crye me a river

Schoenorama

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:43 am

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 36):
So what exactly constitutes torture?

Everything mentioned in the Geneva Conventions which your nation also ratified and has sworn to uphold.

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 37):
Apparently you don't read many of my posts exacting the opposite attitude.

Yet you apparently don't have any problem at all with these flights.....?

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 37):
this will open up every kind of door for every kind of Conspiracy Theorist and Chemtrail believer in A-Net . . . . and elsewhere if they read it here. Not a flip flop at all - spot on.

Spot on what? You first called him a "conspiracy theorists" for his thread only to admit one reply later that these flights do in fact take place! That's a MAJOR flip-flop!

One thing is that you don't give a shit about this issue as you have stated repeatedly throughout this thread (although the high number of replies from you in this thread suggests otherwise), another thing is whether this whole thing actually happened/happens. Now that you have admitted that these flights do in fact take place, maintaining that the thread-starter is a "conspiracy theorist" can only be labelled as a completely illogical arguementation, in other words, a Gigantic Flip-Flop.

MDorBust

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:54 am

Nowhere did the article (nor my post) state that

Really?

Let's review shall we?

Quoting Schoenorama (Reply 25):
The local authorities (the Guardia Civil in this case) opened a formal investigation which was able to track down 10 flights between January 2004 and January 2005 (see graphic below taken from the El Pais article). What is interesting is that the El Pais article states that the Guardia Civil apparently has identified all occupants of the flights as they know exactly in which hotels they stayed, how many US nationals were aboard the flights and that the majority of them had a US passport starting with a '900' number which, according to the investigators, indicates a diplomatic status.

The official police investigation concludes that they did not find any illegal activities

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:09 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 33):
Well, Mr. Chemtrails, if the combat boot fits . . . . . .

Show me where I said chemtrails wasn't ridiculous, thanks.

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 33):

You First, Mr. "Read a Book", I don't need a source for anything . . . .

You are claiming you only get your information from non biased sources. No wonder you never understand what you're talking about, because you wouldn't be able to have ANY source! The facts are that everything has a bias. Unless you can give me an example of a news organization that doesn't?

usnseallt82

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 42):
The facts are that everything has a bias.

The problem is, you have still not provided ANYTHING to back up any of your claims and do nothing but talk about how everyone else is so uneducated. Why is this, tin foil man?
Crye me a river

Boeing7E7

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am

Quoting GDoole01 (Reply 9):
Some of the planes are not used for torture, but most torture planes should be in the list.

Some of the planes are used by CIA contractors within the US.

Some of the planes are used for cargo.

The main torture/rendition/prison planes are marked with asterisks (*).

Some people listen to too much Art Bell.

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:20 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 44):

Some people listen to too much Art Bell.

This fits quite well instead of me replying

Thats the spirit! Label everything a conspiracy theory! That way, you won't have to believe anything!

Quoting Usnseallt82 (Reply 43):

The problem is, you have still not provided ANYTHING to back up any of your claims and do nothing but talk about how everyone else is so uneducated. Why is this, tin foil man?

Because you are unedcated if you cannot understand simple facts of the topic at hand. That's like you proclaiming to understand math, then when I say 2+2=4 you demand a link

CaptOveur

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:22 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 45):
This fits quite well instead of me replying

chirp chirp chirp

B744F

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:24 am

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 46):
chirp chirp chirp

Continue to show your maturity level and intelligence. You do a fine job

[Edited 2005-11-16 03:24:21]

CaptOveur

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:26 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 47):
Continue to show your maturity level and intelligence. You do a fine job

chirp chirp chirp

usnseallt82

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:28 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 45):
Because you are unedcated if you cannot understand simple facts of the topic at hand.

Have you ever thought about actually putting a source to your claims, which are far more elaborate than elementary math or else the mothership wouldn't allow their download, instead of just bitching?

You did it again.....just turned it around about how uneducated everyone else is. Funny thing is, there is probably more education swirling around in this room than your mothership could ever dream of employing.
Crye me a river

CaptOveur

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:31 am

Quoting Usnseallt82 (Reply 49):
Funny thing is, there is probably more education swirling around in this room than your mothership could ever dream of employing.

I am still waiting to hear the qualifications that make B744F so much smarter than the rest of us. So far he has named no university or mentioned any employment, life experience, or anything. If we are all so stupid I want to hear what makes him so smart.

If I got hit up for background information as much as he did I would have been more than happy to post the highlights of my resume.