July 10, 2008
Climbing out from runway 31 with a great view up the coast of Blackpool. Built in 1944 and delivered to the RAF as NF875, then purchased in 1945 by Iraq Petroleum Transport. She was overhauled and repainted in Navy colours in 1977 before moving to Duxford as an air taxi. It was here that she was re-christened G-AGTM. She was bought in 1994 by Dave Geddes and fully restored. Returned to the skies in 1996.