October 20, 2001
Build in Santa Monica in 1942 for Pan American Airways. It was taken to military service on 27.12.1942 instead and stationed to Maine. Later it was taken to the European continent. After the war it was stored in Oberpfaffenhof, Germany. From there it was bought by Finnish Government on 19.6.1948. The operator Aero Oy did the first flight with it on 21.7.1948. It was sold to Finnish Air Force on 5.3.1970 and was decomissioned in 1985 and sold to Airveteran.