October 24, 2001
Was built in 1942 for the RAF as AL135, but instead it was delivered to the RCAF as 1076. It operated as a fighter in British Columbia until 1943, when it was relegated to training. It’s active career ended in 1945. Selected for preservation, it was put in storage. In 1964 it was transferred to the National Aviation Museum, where it is seen here in the storage area.