DO-3 (cn 1562) This rare aircraft was originally delivered to CLS as OK-AIC in 1936. Germans took it over during occupation and it was officially sold to Aero by CSL in 1941. It was first registered OH-DLB and named "Sisu" (Guts), but it was later re-registered as OH-LDB. Wfu in 1948 and sold to FAF in 1949 as DO-3 and named "Pikku-Lassi" (Little-Lassi). Crashed at Helsinki-Malmi on 07/02/51 due to an engine failure on take-off. Fuselage was taken to island Löparö and it was used as a childern´s playhouse!