TJ138 / VO-L This Mosquito was ordered as B.XVI, but delivered as B.35, as one of 274 verison B.35 were built and of total 7781 all marks. In August 1945 was delivered to No. 27 MU at Shawbury and stored, like many Mosquitos in the post-war period. In October 1950 was first-time assigned to operational service by the No. 98 Squadron at Celle, later moved to Fassberg. In 1953 converted to TT version, later changed No. 22 MU, No. 5 CAACU at Llanbedr and THUM at Woodvale and after then only displayed. In 1991 repainted at St. Athan in 98 Squadron colours again and in 1992 trasported to the RAF Museum at Hendon.