10639 / 6 (cn 10639) Built in Sept. 1942 at Leipzig and sent to Libya to serve with JG 77. This aircraft had minor battle damage and was abandoned in an almost new condition in Nov. 1942 to the advancing Allies. Thereafter, ‘Black 6’ was tested extensively in the Middle East and UK during the war. Restored to flying condition in 1991 as G-USTV. Damaged in a crash-landing at Duxford in 1997.